Our city landscape is ever changing with ongoing redevelopment and construction works. The excavators, crane trucks, mixer trucks and bulldozers are common sights of curiosity to our young children. See that “Danger” sign in 4 languages? It’s a trademark of a multi-cultural city. We’re sure that this print will bring your little one more joy and fun!
The reusable cloth diaper is a perfect balance between convenience and functionality. Each pocket diaper comes with 2 premium inserts: a 5-layer bamboo cotton and 4-layer hemp cotton inserts for you to customise absorbency.
- Meets OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 for highest product safety on baby’s skin.
- One-Size-Fits-Most sizing with a 4×3 rise setting for babies from 4kg-18kg. (No more buying disposables of different sizing as the baby grows up.)
- Unique hybrid design where you can either stuff your inserts in the pocket or simply snap and lay them on.
- Athletic Wicking Jersey (AWJ) inner lining keeps the baby feeling cool and dry. It stains less and gets clean easily.
- Internal double gussets keep mess to the minimum and keep the poo contained within the core of the diaper.
- Wide water-resistant front and tummy panels with premium, soft and stretchy PUL (polyurethane laminate) to ensure baby’s tummy and back are kept dry.
- Tummy elastic to seal in all the moisture and prevent any leakage.
- Wide dual-ended pocket openings which make stuffing of inserts a breeze.
- Wide back elastic to prevent red marks for a more comfortable fit.
- Machine washable. Check out our Washing Guide.
Note: Please allow for slight shrinkage of inserts as they are made from natural fibres. Inserts will also take an average of 6-8 washes to reach full absorbency.