The Tiny Otter stands by the quality of our products. To assure you of its quality, we offer a 6-month warranty from the date of purchase on The Tiny Otter’s manufactured products.
Our warranty extends to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable. The original purchase receipt must be available showing date of purchase. Our warranty only covers items purchased directly from The Tiny Otter website or our authorised retailers.
What Is Covered By Warranty
- Defective snaps, zippers, closures, and most elastics
- Defective stitching, seams, or substantial fabric flaws
- Defective PUL lamination
Defects are normally visible in the first few days of use. If you’re unsure, please contact us at email@example.com.
What Is Not Covered By Warranty
Our warranty does not cover (and is not limited to):
- Placement of prints on the diaper
- Use of safety pins, hooks, or affixing other items to your nappies
- Normal wear and tear
- Stains and smells
- Fading due to improper washing or extended time in the sun
- Pilling, pulls/snags in fabric
- Tears as a result of excessive/incorrect unsnapping
- Wear holes in natural fibre inserts
- Items caught/torn/damaged during washing or drying including snaps or fabrics
- Improper storage
- Any claim relating to fit within the specified size range, except where the product does not fit at all
- Modifications of any kind including removing care tags or product labels
- Defects as a result of improper washing or drying which is not according to our washing guide. This includes (but is not limited to) the use of bleach, chlorine, vinegar, caustic substances, whitening products, detergents containing any of the aforementioned or dyes, perfumes or essential oils, and exceeding the maximum temperature of 60°C.
Warranty covers are at the discretion of The Tiny Otter upon examination. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and details of the faulty item.
Warranty terms are subject to change without prior notice at our discretion.